PLANNER – RC FRAME – CONCRETE – CONSTRUCTION – PROGRAMME – ASTA – SCHEDULE
An exciting new opportunity for a Planner to join our well-established planning team. You will gain experience pulling together tender programmes to support bid proposals, live projects, and coordinate information from site and internal teams to produce a detailed programme on live sites.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress within the RC Frame sector, you will be given guidance, training and exposure to Group projects.
· Support the planning function, which involves creating and managing project schedules at a detailed level.
· Prepare tender programmes to support bid proposals.
· Maintain and process information from different entities and coordinate in a controlled process.
· Work closely with senior management, project teams, design teams and sub-contractors to maintain accurate and up to date data for different stages of projects.
· Track and evaluate progress of live sites and the pre-construction phases
· Apply agreed planning standards and ensure they are adopted and embedded across the programme.
· Good understanding of the construction industry and processes, from the design stage through to completion of the projects
· Have a technical understanding and insight to identify cause and effects
· Demonstrate the process of the information, coordination and presentation to others
· Working autonomously and in a team environment
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and similar products to report and maintain schedules.
· Proficient or willingness to learn to use ASTA Powerproject
· Preferably a construction related education (BSc/MSc)
Benefits of working for the JRL Group:
· Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
· Pension Scheme
· Private healthcare
· Possible career growth for the right candidate
· An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
· A stimulating & dynamic environment
· Dedicated Training & Development Department
· Contemporary Lounge & Canteen area
· In-house barista
· Subsidised meals offered at lunchtimes
· State of the art, two-floor gym
· Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office
· Range of gym classes including yoga, pilates, boot camp & muay thai