UK Facades have a fabrication division who offer complete rain-screen solutions for the residential market, from initial preliminary design to practical site completion, utilizing many materials including Aluminum, ACM, Zinc, SFS, glazing, various, complex fascia’s and copings, and GRC & Precast concrete.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Production Engineer Facades. Successful candidates will become part of the Fabrication team based in Nottingham responsible for delivering the full scheduling and detailed delivery on several exciting new residential projects across the Business.
· Manage the Production Process of Rain-Screen Cladding Systems.
· Prepare tender programmes to support bid proposals.
· Maintain and process information from different entities and coordinate in a controlled process.
· Work closely with senior management, project teams, design teams and sub-contractors to maintain accurate and up to date data for different stages of projects.
· Track and evaluate progress of live sites and the pre-construction phases
· Apply agreed planning standards and ensure they are adopted and embedded across the programme.
· Must possess the enthusiasm, drive and willingness to learn and adapt
· Good understanding of the construction industry and processes, from the design stage through to completion of the projects
· Ability to familiarize with the vastly evolving façade market
· Have a technical understanding and insight to identify cause and effects
· Demonstrate the process of the information, coordination and presentation to others
· Working autonomously and in a team environment
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and similar products to report and maintain schedules.
· Proficient or willingness to learn to use ASTA Power Project
· Preferably a construction related education (BSc/MSc)
Qualifications, Experience & Key Skills :
· Qualifications - HNC level qualification or above in construction or engineering related subject.
· Experience – At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role (Essential). Significant experience in facades systems, Roofing, Cladding and Rain screen systems.
· Key Skills – Proficient in Microsoft Office, BIM and latest 3D and 2D industry software tools, AutoCAD (Essential) & Revit (Desirable). Technically minded with high attention to detail. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (Essential). Ability to work effectively both alone and contributing to a team environment. Ability to read technical drawings and take quantities of architects drawings (Desirable).