Senior Facade Project Manager
London, City of London - Greater London
Are you a Senior Facade Project Manager looking for new and exciting construction opportunities?
The JRL Group as a whole business is currently experiencing growth and as such seeks to strengthen within our UK Facades teams.
UK Facades offer a complete façade solution for the residential market, from initial preliminary design to practical site completion, utilising many materials including SFS, glazing, various rain screen systems (including Aluminum, Insulated Render, Zinc, Terracotta, Stone, and Brick), complex feature fascias and copings, and GRC & Precast concrete panels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the day to day aspects of the project
- Driving the project outcomes.
- Maintaining the health and safety in the project
- Assisting in developing the procurement strategy
- Assisting in developing the construction and logistics strategy for façade elements
- Managing the scope work package and assisting in developing strategic package programmes
- Defining verification strategy for package test and inspection plans
- Managing and leading the façade project team, including designers, consultants and specialist contractors
- Maintaining close relationships with clients, designers, façade subcontractors and with other members of the Mace project team
- Participating in recruitment or assignment of site supervisors/construction managers
- Leading the interface workshop meetings with interfacing trades and relevant designers/consultants
- Completing monthly façade dashboards for each envelope package part of the project and cooperation/support to monthly façade audits
- Recording and monitoring the façade works progress
- Promoting actively and challenging health and safety on aspects of the envelope projects
- Assisting the commercial manager with procurement and commercial management
- Managing all aspects of programme monitoring
- Working with the design management with the assistance of the design manager
- Managing and monitoring all aspects of construction on site
- Previous experience within a main contractor environment.
- Conversant with CDM and all relevant health and safety legislation.
- Fluent in planning, constructability logistics and third party interface issues.
- Good understanding of façade design basics, ability to interpret documentation produced by others and identify potential issue and/or able to seek and obtain expert input.
- Robust understanding of project planning/construction sequence and dependencies between envelope works and other building elements/components.
- Effective communication skills.
- Robust understanding of commercial, contractual issues and accurate reporting skills.
- Previous experience of working for a top tier facade contractor would be desirable.
- A degree qualification is preferred but is not essential.
- Professional memberships are an advantage but are not essential.
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Pension Scheme
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- We endeavour to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner