As a result of continued growth, our UKF division is looking to add a Quality Controller to their team. Typical UKF projects range from £20-30 million.
UK Facades Ltd offer complete façade & roofing solutions primarily for the residential market, from initial preliminary design to practical site completion, utilising many materials including SFS, Curtain Walling systems, various Rain Screen systems (including Aluminium, Insulated Render, Zinc, Terne Steel, Stone, etc.), complex feature fascias, copings, as well as GRC and Precast concrete cladding.
Role & Responsibilities:
The post holder will learn and undertake the following listed duties:
· Assist with setting up Inspection and Test Plans
· Calibrate buildings, with Fieldview, and set up the full Field View systems
· Audit on site quality control procedures and standards
· Ensure to familiarize with the specific projects and the scope of works for UK Facades.
· Familiarize with the cohesion between details and the final products
· Ensuring all project procedures are carried out in accordance with the Company’s standards
· Documenting and archiving quality related documents.
· Improve quality and test procedures where necessary
· Participating in team meetings with Main Contractors, Suppliers and Subcontractors
· Be (-come) a HS&E Certified professional to be able to inspect on sites.
· Qualifications - HNC level qualification or above, preferably in construction or engineering related subject
· Key Skills –Experience in Microsoft Office (essential). Quick learner (essential). Technically minded with high attention to detail. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (Essential). Ability to work effectively both alone and contributing to a team environment. Ability to read technical drawings.
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
· Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
· Pension Scheme
· Possible career growth for the right candidate
· An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
· A stimulating & dynamic environment
· Dedicated Training & Development Department
· Team bonding events
· We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
· Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner