We have an opening for an enthusiastic and driven Planning Graduate to be based out of our East Putney office.
We are looking for someone who has a good understanding of the construction industry and processes, from the design stage to practical completion. You will ideally have a construction related degree and be keen to learn in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
We take pride in nurturing our Graduates, we offer on-the-job training, guidance, support & map out a clear progression path with you working closely with our Training & Development Team.
- Support the planning function, which involves creating and managing project schedules at a detailed level.
- Maintain and process information from different entities and coordinate in a controlled process.
- Work closely with senior management, project teams, design teams and sub-contractors to maintain accurate and up to date data for different stages of projects.
- Track and evaluate progress of live sites and the pre-construction phases
- Apply agreed planning standards and ensure they are adopted and embedded across the programme.
- Must possess the enthusiasm, drive and willingness to learn and adapt
- Good understanding of the construction industry and processes, from the design stage through to completion of the projects
- Ability to familiarize with the vastly evolving façade market
- Have a technical understanding and insight to identify cause and effects
- Demonstrate the process of the information, coordination and presentation to others
- Working autonomously and in a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and similar products to report and maintain schedules.
- Proficient or willingness to learn to use ASTA Powerproject
- Preferably a construction related education (BSc/MSc)
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Pension Scheme
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contributeSporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner