Graduate / Assistant Planner
Putney Heath, Wandsworth - Greater London
Due to ongoing expansion, we are looking to recruit a Graduate Planner/ Assistant Planner for our UK Facades division.
The position will be based be based out of our East Putney office and the competitive salary will be dependent on experience.
UK Facades offer a complete façade solution for the residential market, from initial preliminary design to practical site completion, utilising many materials including SFS, glazing, various rain screen systems (including Aluminium, Insulated Render, Zinc, Terracotta, Stone and Brick), complex feature fascias and copings, and GRC & Precast concrete panels.
- Support the planning function, which involves creating and managing project schedules at a detailed level.
- Maintain and process information from different entities and coordinate in a controlled process.
- Work closely with senior management, project teams, design teams and sub-contractors to maintain accurate and up to date data for different stages of projects.
- Track and evaluate progress of live sites and the pre-construction phases
- Apply agreed planning standards and ensure they are adopted and embedded across the programme.
- Must possess the enthusiasm, drive and willingness to learn and adapt
- Good understanding of the construction industry and processes, from the design stage through to completion of the projects
- Ability to familiarise with the vastly evolving façade market
- Have a technical understanding and insight to identify cause and effects
- Demonstrate the process of the information, coordination and presentation to others
- Working autonomously and in a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and similar products to report and maintain schedules.
- Proficient or willingness to learn to use ASTA Powerproject
- Preferably construction related education
Benefits of working for the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Pension Scheme
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- We endeavour to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner
We take pride in nurturing our Graduates, we offer on-the-job training, guidance, support & map out a clear progression path with you working closely with our Training & Development Team.