Putney, Wandsworth - Greater London
Are you a Document Controller looking for new and exciting construction opportunities?
Our UK Facades division are looking to recruit a Document Controller (other administrative duties will be as required). The position will be based at our Putney office.
Successful candidates will support the Design and Project teams and ensure the Project information flow is managed effectively at all times. Holding overall responsibility for the management and implementation of document management system.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carry out routine information control activities for the company, including information release and publishing, query handling, management of transmittals, copying and scanning
- Manage the receipt and processing of project information and documentation utilising the clients and principal designer’s electronic management system
- Control and management of electronic submittals both internally and externally and the Task Order Information Delivery plans and schedules
- Supporting both departments in the issue receipt and tracking of all information both electronically and in hardcopy where applicable.
- Production of Operation and Maintenance manuals
- Ensuring adherence to the client’s document numbering protocol and general management process of project information flow
- Provide training to other employees and supply chain on the Project Information Management system
- Keeping all the relevant members up to date for any updates or notifications released from the Client
Qualifications, Experience & Key Skills :
- Experience – At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role in Construction (Essential). Use of 4Projects (Desirable)
- Key Skills – Experienced in Microsoft Office (Essential). High standards of numeracy with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (Essential). Ability to work effectively both alone and contributing to a team environment (Essential). Demonstrated ability to follow tasks through to completion. Work under pressure and to tight deadlines (Desirable
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Pension Scheme
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner