Production Quality Checker
Privately owned Trent Precast Concrete Ltd is part of the JRL Group which is made up of over eight companies all within the construction industry.
Specialising in the manufacture and delivery of structural precast concrete units based in the heart of the country in Nottingham.
Focusing on the manufacture of all kinds of precast components Trent Precast Concrete Ltd will surely have the capability and expertise to meet client’s needs.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to Head Quality Engineer and Factory Manager.
- Checking against specific manufacture drawings comparing dimensions and all elements.
- Providing feedback to Head Quality Engineer and Factory Manager regarding logged checks and issues.
- Experience in precast / Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering or similar construction subject.
- Ability to read manufacture drawings and understand measurements.
- Keen eye for detail and great communicator.
- Confidence of working for an established and growing company that offers a pension and possible career growth for the right candidate.
- Playing a key role in gaining experience in optimising factory operations.
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Pension Scheme
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner