Privately owned Trent Precast Concrete Ltd is part of the JRL Group which is made up of over eight companies all within the construction industry.
Sspecialising in the manufacture and delivery of structural precast concrete units based in the heart of the country in Nottingham.
Focusing on the manufacture of all kinds of precast components Trent Precast Concrete Ltd will surely have the capability and expertise to meet client’s needs.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Understand all project specifications & related drawings for production requirement.
· Responsible for putting together projected workload forecast from new project details.
· Reviewing optimum casting methods and mould utilisation.
· Advise on specific moulds required for up and coming work and discuss casting ability with Factory Manager and Operations Manager.
· Put together and hold project start up meetings, production meetings and pass QA requirement info to Lead Q.I & Factory Manager.
· Visit Head Office & occasionally sites to liaise with Pre-construction and design department on new projects.
· Put together official responses to their corresponding projects regarding any quality issues / design deviations. Review all customer concerns and aid in providing the corrective and preventative action required for the factory. Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to all concerns.
· Continually look to improve on design of precast components and suggestions for cast-in items and materials.
· Devise specifications and tolerances for each project for the factory to work to.
· Track progress on corresponding projects.
· Make sure to keep Safe, healthy and tidy working environment.
· Ensure concrete produced for each job meets the required specification
· Aid in the design for any solution requested by the factory.
· Two work based references
· Experience within a precast manufacturing facility – essential
· Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team
· Competitive rate with confidence of working for an established and growing company that offers a pension and possible career growth for the right candidate.
· 28 days holiday PA
· Various shift patterns to suit people’s needs
· On site canteen and welfare facilities
· Tooling provided