JRL GROUP – MIDGARD – CONSTRUCTION – PLANNERS – MAIN CONTRACTOR
CALLING ALL SENIOR PLANNERS – WE HAVE EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES FOR MAIN CONTRACTOR PLANNERS across construction sites in Central London, Birmingham, Manchester and all over the UK.
We offer you the chance to work on exciting landmark construction projects, train and work alongside experienced site teams, broaden your technical knowledge and develop yourself into a position for promotion.
Professional development is very important to us, we have a dedicated in-house training and development team and also look to promote from within. We believe talent should be nurtured and offer opportunity to everyone.
We are holding interviews now. Please apply today to book your interview slot.
Recruitment team – 020 8327 3845
· Oversee the planning function, creating and managing project schedules at a detailed level.
· Prepare tender programmes to support bid proposals.
· Maintain and process information from different entities and coordinate in a controlled process.
· Work closely with senior management, project teams, design teams and sub-contractors to maintain accurate and up to date data for different stages of projects.
· Track and evaluate progress of live sites and the pre-construction phases.
· Apply agreed planning standards and ensure they are adopted and embedded across the programme.
· Good understanding of the construction industry and processes, from the design stage through to completion of the projects.
· Have a technical understanding and insight to identify cause and effects.
· Demonstrate the process of the information, coordination and presentation to others.
· Working autonomously and in a team environment.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and similar products to report and maintain schedules.
· Proficient or willingness to learn to use ASTA Powerproject.
· Preferably a construction related education (BSc/MSc).
· Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
· Pension Scheme
· Private healthcare
· Possible career growth for the right candidate
· An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
· A stimulating & dynamic environment
· Dedicated Training & Development Department
· Contemporary Lounge & Canteen area
· In-house barista
· Subsidised meals offered at lunchtimes
· State of the art, two-floor gym
· Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office
· Range of gym classes including yoga, pilates, boot camp & muay thai