The role is mainly going to sites and undertaking inspection, reports and providing support. Between one and three days per fortnight is spent in head office collating reports and other administration activities. The other days will be spent going to sites, other offices and factories.
Other tasks include creating weekly and monthly reports on project performance and other reports defined by the quality function.
Duties & Criteria:
· Works with the Quality Manager to assist in the development, implementation, monitor, and manage the project compliance with use of the Viewpoint for Fieldview (VfF) QA system.
· Interact with various levels of management and staff in conducting interviews and testing internal process being managed on the VfF QA system
· Be expert in the VfF QA system
· Offer ongoing support to the managers and site staff in the use of VfF and carry out training as required
· Audits ongoing processes to assure continued compliance.
· Prepares report(s) based on the results of stated audits to be presented and shared with senior staff.
· Assists in the oversight of the management and maintenance of the policies and procedures for
· Conduct operational audits as requested.
· Identify process improvements that lead to cost savings or revenue enhancement opportunities
· Assist with external audits where required
· Ensure that all audit records and documentation are accurate and complete
· Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance
· Support the business with continual improvement
Any other duties as required by the Quality Manager to support the development of the Quality Management
· Previous experience in Quality Management Systems
· Experience in quality management or quality controls
· Good attention to detail
· Analytical and inquisitive
· Excellent customer service and communication skills
· Highly organised with a good attention to detail
· Excellent IT skills and confident in using a range of IT tools
It would be advantageous to have experience of working in a highly regulated environment, perhaps in an internal management systems auditor role, or experience with document management systems.
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
· Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
· Pension Scheme
· Possible career growth for the right candidate
· An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
· A stimulating & dynamic environment
· Dedicated Training & Development Department
· Team bonding events
· We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
· Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/ runner