JRL GROUP – MIDGARD – CONSTRUCTION – PLANNERS – MAIN CONTRACTOR –
CALLING ALL PLANNERS – WE HAVE EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES FOR MAIN CONTRACTOR PLANNERS across construction sites in Central London.
We offer you the chance to work on exciting landmark construction projects, train and work alongside experienced site teams, broaden your technical knowledge and develop yourself into a position for promotion.
Professional development is very important to us, we have a dedicated in-house training and development team and also look to promote from within. We believe talent should be nurtured and offer opportunity to everyone.
We are holding interviews now. Please apply today to book your interview slot.
Recruitment team – 020 8327 3845
Role & Responsibilities:
· Support the planning function, which involves creating and managing project schedules at a detailed design level through to construction phase
· Maintain and process information from different entities and coordinate in a controlled process
· Input into programme and departmental governance and assurance requests for planning data
· Work closely with project teams, sub-contractors and financial entities to maintain accurate and up to date data for different stages of projects
· Producing detailed internal and client progress reports
· Apply agreed planning standards and ensure they are adopted and embedded across the programme
· Good understanding of the construction industry and processes, from the design stage through to completion of the projects.
· Ability of managing multiple projects and one time at differing stages
· Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
· Experience with working in construction industry tight/ diverse programming environments.
· Proficient in the use of ASTA, MS Project, Primavera and Microsoft Office and similar products to create and maintain schedules.
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
· Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
· Pension Scheme
· Possible career growth for the right candidate
· An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
· A stimulating & dynamic environment
· Dedicated Training & Development Department
· Team bonding events
· We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
· Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner