Planner - RC Frame
Manchester, Greater Manchester
PLANNER – RC FRAME – GROUNDWORKS – CIVILS – CIVIL ENGINEERING – CONSTRUCTION
CALLING ALL PLANNERS – WE HAVE EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES FOR RC FRAME AND GROUNDWORK PLANNERS across our Borehamwood and Manchester offices.
We offer you the chance to work on exciting landmark construction projects, train and work alongside experienced Planners, broaden your technical knowledge and develop yourself into a position for promotion.
Professional development is very important to us, we have a dedicated in-house training and development team and also look to promote from within. We believe talent should be nurtured and want to offer opportunity to everyone.
We are holding interviews the first two weeks of April. Please apply today to book your interview slot.
Recruitment team – 020 8327 3845
- Support the planning function, which involves creating and managing project schedules at a detailed level.
- Prepare tender programmes to support bid proposals.
- Maintain and process information from different entities and coordinate in a controlled process.
- Work closely with senior management, project teams, design teams and sub-contractors to maintain accurate and up to date data for different stages of projects.
- Track and evaluate progress of live sites and the pre-construction phases
- Apply agreed planning standards and ensure they are adopted and embedded across the programme.
- Must possess the enthusiasm, drive and willingness to learn and adapt
- Good understanding of the construction industry and processes, from the design stage through to completion of the projects
- Ability to familiarize with the vastly evolving façade market
- Have a technical understanding and insight to identify cause and effects
- Demonstrate the process of the information, coordination and presentation to others
- Working autonomously and in a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and similar products to report and maintain schedules.
- Proficient or willingness to learn to use ASTA Powerproject
- Preferably a construction related education (BSc/MSc)
Benefits of working for the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Pension Scheme
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner