The overall objective for the role is to ensure that daily cash transactions are managed and recorded to ensure a continuing robust control environment for all the companies within our group, As part of the Treasury Team, you will also be involved in preparing cash transfers and payments, forecasts and reports.
This position is located in Borehamwood, Herts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Treasury Controller, your role will encompass;
- Update daily control excel reports from online bank statements.
- Preparing the daily bank inter account transfers, third party payments in GBP and foreign currencies for the respective business units. (EUR etc.)
- Complete the daily reconciliation of bank / ledger accounts in accordance with company policy, ensuring corrective action is taken where necessary
- Ensuring the correct authorisation processes have been adhered to before payments are processed with reference to the budgets.
- Administration of payment rejections and queries
- Assisting in the setting up and management of bank accounts for the group and affiliates
- Maintaining an audit control on the COINS system update relating to bank accounts
- Producing monthly analysis and ad hoc reports for management
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working within a Finance department’s banking administration role
- Experience of online banking systems / (knowledge of Bankline, HSBCnet desirable)
- Proficient Excel and Word skills
- Knowledge of the COINS system is useful
- Team player
- Good communication skills
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Pension Scheme
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office
- In-house barista
- Contemporary Lounge & Canteen area
- We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner