The JRL Group is a highly successful, privately owned, national construction group head quartered in North London. With a turnover of in excess of £400m, the business is currently experiencing growth and as such seeks to strengthen our Environmental teams.
We are recruiting for a bright & enthusiastic graduate to join our health & safety sector. Suitable candidates with a background in BREEAM and with an understanding of sustainability assessment methods.
Career progression within the group is a real possibility.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Ability to work independently, whilst maintaining a good team spirit
· Assist in delivering BREEAM/HQM assessments from pre-assessment to final certification
· Review evidence to determine compliance with BREEAM/HQM criterion
· Collate design and post construction evidence in project server files and upload to Tracker
· Ability to deal with contractor and site team queries
· Willing to travel to various locations and to undertake BREEAM/HQM site inspections during the construction phase
· Assist the project management team by providing monthly updates, attending site meetings and setting deadlines for specific projects
· Assist with tender review of BREEAM/HQM pre-assessments and advise on cost effective substitution of credits.
· Self-starter with eye for detail & a methodical approach to work
· Excellent communicator and time-keeper
· IT literate
· BREEAM background preferred.
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
· Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
· Pension Scheme
· Possible career growth for the right candidate
· An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
· A stimulating & dynamic environment
· Dedicated Training & Development Department
· Team bonding events
· We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
· Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner