PAYROLL SUPERVISOR – CONSTRUCTION – BOREHAMWOOD – FAST PACED & ENERGENTIC ENVIRONMENT
We are looking for a Payroll Supervisor to join our payroll team in Borehamwood.
This is a very busy position, and requires someone with a strong personality, who is organised and works well under pressure. You will need to have good communication skills, both written and orally and work to deadlines. Attention to detail is key.
This position is in the construction industry and will be overseeing a staff of four, reporting to the payroll manager.
This department pays 1800 subcontractors a week, 750 employees a week and 800 employees a month. There can also be up to 120 new starters a week.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support and overseeing the payroll team.
- Making sure timesheets are received and processed.
- Checking new starter paperwork and right to work paperwork.
- Verifying subcontractors.
- Liaising with site workers on all levels.
- Maintaining Aurora clocking in system.
- A good knowledge of excel is an advantage.
- Processing monthly expenses.
- Systems used:
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Pension Scheme
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office
- In-house barista
- Contemporary Lounge & Canteen area
- We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner