The JRL Group is a highly successful, privately owned, national construction group head quartered in North London. With a turnover of in excess of £400m, the business is currently experiencing growth and as such seeks to strengthen our Payroll team.
We are currently recruiting for a payroll assistant on a part time basis. Ideal candidates should have experience within payroll and the ability to work as part of a well-established team. The successful applicant will have a fantastic opportunity to work within a fast paced environment.
Career progression within the group is a real possibility.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Assist with weekly and monthly payroll
· Timesheet entry
· Experience with PAYE and CIS payment runs would be beneficial
· Maintaining & checking new starter paperwork & records
· Input new starters
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft packages
· Experience using COINS is advantageous
· Excellent telephone manner
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Strong attention to detail
· Be available for holiday cover if needed
· Ability to work under pressure
Hours are 8.30 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
· Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
· Pension Scheme
· Private Medical Insurance
· Death in Service
· Possible career growth for the right candidate
· A stimulating & dynamic environment
· Dedicated Training & Development Department
· Team bonding events
· Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office
· In-house barista
· Contemporary Lounge & Canteen area
· Subsidised food