JUNIOR BUYER – MAIN CONTRACTING, FACADES, DRYLINING, OFF SITE CONSTRUCTION – BOREHAMWOOD
An amazing opportunity for an ambitious Junior Buyer has arisen within our well-established in-house Buying team.
Role & Responsibilities:
Reporting directly into the Procurement Director, the Junior/Intermediate Buyer will have the opportunity to assist the Senior Buyer overseeing the supply chain and the procurement of all materials. There is scope to progress within the team into a Buying position.
Duties will include:
- Procuring materials within budgets on time to progress works on site.
- Producing monthly budgetary control reports on all materials purchased for each site.
- Identifying potential new suppliers
- Monitoring supply chain and upgrading suppliers to preferred status when necessary.
- Resolving disputes and account queries between suppliers and the company.
Training will be provided.
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office
- In-house barista
- Contemporary Lounge & Canteen area
- We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.