Fulham, Hammersmith & Fulham - Greater London
IMMEDIATE START - DOCUMENT CONTROLLER – FULLHAM – CONSTRUCTION – 4PROJECTS
We need a Document Controller to start immediately on one of our sites in Fullham. You will assist the project team in coordinating the office site admin, up to date revision drawings and be the main point of contact between our Group divisions for J Reddington.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carry out routine information control activities for the company, including information release and publishing, query handling, management of transmittals, copying and scanning.
- Manage the receipt and processing of project information and documentation utilising the clients and principal designer's electronic document management systems.
- Control and management of electronic transmittals both internally and externally and the Task Order Information Delivery plans and schedules.
- Support to departments in the issue receipt and tracking of all information both electronically and in hardcopy where applicable.
- Experience within the construction sector essential
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years within an administration/ document controller role
- Ability to be flexible within their job role
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Pension Scheme
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner