Fulham, Hammersmith & Fulham - Greater London
As a business the JRL Group are experiencing a sustained period of growth offering new and exciting opportunities within our main contracting arm, Midgard, for a Design Coordinator.
Midgard are quickly becoming a market leader securing projects across Central London up to £400m.
As the parent brand within the JRL Group they predominately tender on prestigious, landmark schemes allowing us to utilise our in-house subcontractors to offer a full turnkey service.
We have recently expanded within the residential, commercial and public sector markets producing an opportunity for us to strengthen our design team with an Design Coordinator to support this growth.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To manage and coordinate external consultants in their day to day duties related to design and technical aspects of production information.
- Oversee document control with regards to registration and distribution of design and technical information.
- Liaison with key personnel within the project team in preparation of project costing and design works.
- To co-ordinate all technical information from grant of planning permission to completion of project. Specific duties
- To manage and drive external consultants in the preparation and issue of production information to an agreed programme.
- Prepare technical specifications in line with requirements determined by the clients’ requirements within the sales and budget constraints.
- To constantly monitor all production information and consultant activities against budgetary allowances and report any variances.
- Construction Graduate or with one or two years of experience in construction field
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn and progress with ‘can do’ attitude
- Ideally you will have residential project experience.
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Pension Scheme
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office
- In-house barista
- Contemporary Lounge & Canteen area
- We endeavour to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you