We are looking for a central information clerk to join our finance department in an administrative role. The group central information team is responsible for the maintenance of the central database of all the companies we deal with; suppliers, subcontractors, clients etc.; we also deal with the setting up and maintaining the contract information.
The overall objective for the role is to ensure that information is accurate and that the Government legislations and JRL Group internal processes are adhered to. We deal with non-sensitive and sensitive data; therefore we need to ensure there is an audit trail for any additions or changes made to key Information.
We are looking for a person who is driven, organised; a focused individual with good communication skills that understands the need for confidentiality and would like to work with a professional team that supply a central services to the rest of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The role will encompass;
· Setting up and maintaining information within our computer systems
· Ensuring the correct authorisation processes have been adhered to for creation of Accounts
· Maintain integrity of the Supply Chain by carrying our regular reviews of accounts (any not used in last 15 Months are set as dormant).
· Setting up and maintaining company contact information.
· Making sure the default account settings are correct and in line with HMRC Guidelines for VAT and for the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS),
· Adding and amending Subcontractors Insurance and other Schemes details (Self-Billing Agreements, Health & Safety Forms etc.)
· Setting up and maintaining Contracts.
· Luckins data loads
· E-trading (E-Invoicing - Batching e-trading invoice and Support On boarding of suppliers)
· CIS Tax (Query handling HMRC Monthly Returns & Issue CIS Statements of Deductions)
· Administration of queries and rejection process
· Maintaining compliance and audit controls on bank details held in the finance software
· General duties of filing, photocopying, scanning
· Producing ad hoc reports as necessary
Skills & experience:
· Good communication skills
· Computer literacy, excel & word intermediate/advanced level
· Experience of working within a Finance department’s administration role
· Knowledge of the COINS system is useful; no experience is required as full-training will be given
· Knowledge of the VAT is useful
· Knowledge of the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) is useful
· Must be able to multi task and be flexible
· Must be polite with a good customer service ethos, but be able to be assertive if required.
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
· Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
· Pension Scheme
· Possible career growth for the right candidate
· An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
· A stimulating & dynamic environment
· Dedicated Training & Development Department
· Team bonding events
· Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office
· In-house barista
· Contemporary Lounge & Canteen area
· We endeavour to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
· Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.