Calling all Geotechnical Graduates & Junior Designers within the Piling sector!!
We have exciting opportunities through our JRL Graduate Scheme for Graduates & Post Graduates to join our Design & Engineering team. We are fortunate enough to have become industry leaders in the installation of CFA, Rotary, CSP, Retaining & Secant Walls and Working Platforms working closely with some of the UK’s largest contractors and want to offer you the opportunity to join our well-established team.
You will be assigned a Senior Designer to mentor you to give you on-the-job training, we will map out a clear progression path with you through our dedicated training & development team and we will nurture you to develop into a ‘Designer’ role within the next few years.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Senior Designer to carry out pile designs for bearing piles and retaining walls to relevant Eurocodes/British Standards, execution codes and guidance documents
- Assist with deriving and interpret design parameters from soil investigation reports
- Support operations with design input as necessary
- Provide commercial team with information concerning design changes
- 2 years minimum within the piling or geotechnical sectors
- Knowledge of relevant standards, execution codes and guidance documents
- The ability to work under their own initiative
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Pension Scheme
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office
- In-house barista
- Contemporary Lounge & Canteen area
- We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute