JRL Civil Engineering Ltd are a specialist geotechnical contractor who provides industry leading equipment and technology for the design and construction of piled foundations and retaining walls.
Since our inception 2005, we have fast become an industry leader in the installation of Continuous Flight Auger (CFG) and rotary bored panels. We also work closely with some of the UK's largest companies, including Network Rail and London Underground. As well as our fleet of CFA, cased CFA and rotary rigs, we also have in-house design capabilities, this means we can offer detailed and bespoke engineering options to our clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage setting out engineers
- QA / Quality Control
- Compile quality control records
- Drawing interrogation and RFI’s (request for information)
- May have to support the PM & H&S teams to produce method statements
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials and plant
- Assist PM with temporary works
- Find solutions to any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- General site duties
- Construction Degree qualified
- Hold a valid CSCS card, 1st Aid & SMSTS
- Previous experience with a piling contractor
- Be hungry for growth within the business