The JRL Group is a highly successful, privately owned, national construction group head quartered in North London. With a turnover of in excess of £360m, the business is currently experiencing growth and as such seeks to strengthen our scaffold teams.
As part of a well-established team the successful applicant will have a fantastic opportunity to develop their design & engineering skills and gain experience working on some of London’s larger, more iconic schemes which will enhance their career prospects.
Career progression within the group is a real possibility.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Ensure timely and accurate completion of drawings to comply with project requirements
• Efficient use of AutoCAD & REVIT to produce high quality drawings
• Communicate with internal company and external designers
• Assist in future product development
• Assist in Document controlling
• Assist in Project temporary works planning
In return we offer an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects in a stimulating and dynamic environment where each day brings new challenges. A competitive salary & package is also on offer for the right candidate.
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.