The overall objective for the role is to ensure that daily cash transactions are managed and recorded to ensure a continuing robust control environment for all the companies within the JRL group. As an integral part of the Treasury Team, you will also be involved in preparing cash transfers and payments, forecasts and reports.
This position is located in Borehamwood, Herts.
Reporting to the Treasury Controller, your role will encompass;
· Update daily control excel reports from online bank systems / statements.
· Provide a daily report on the JRL group’s cash position.
· Ensuring the correct authorisation processes have been adhered to before payments are processed.
· Process payments for all the companies.
· Preparing the bank inter account transfers, to settle the inter-company trade settlements.
· Maintaining a daily audit control on the COINs system updates that relating to bank accounts
· Administration of payment rejections and queries
· Assisting in the setting up and management of bank accounts for the group companies
· Analysing cash position to determine whether to place cash on deposit
· Producing weekly analysis and other adhoc reports for management
Skills and experience
· Experience of working within a Finance department’s banking administration role.
· Proficient Excel and Word skills.
· Experience of online banking systems / (knowledge of Bankline, HSBCnet desirable)