Site Engineer - London & Manchester
Manchester, Greater Manchester
SETTING OUT ENGINEER – SITE ENGINEER – MANCHESTER – LONDON – RELOCATION TO MANCHESTER? – FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
Are you an immediately available Setting Out Engineer? Do you want the chance to work on exciting, landmark construction sites across the UK?
We have a great opportunities for a setting out engineers to join our project teams on construction sites across CENTRAL LONDON & MANCHESTER.
Please call Emma Browne on 0208 327 4182 to find out more.
- You’ll be able to be a part of a well-established project team,
- Gain the opportunity to work closely with a Senior Engineer who will nurture and develop you into the next stage of your career
- We have a dedicated training & development team & offer on-the-job training
- Potential to be promoted during the project
Having RC Framework & Groundwork or slipform experience would be an advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set out and level the site using Topcon
- Knowledge of site calibration checks
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- May need to assist with the ordering of concrete
- Quality checks
- Oversee some of the document control aspects
- General site duties
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be degree qualified
- Experience within a similar role
- Valid CSCS card
- Be able to demonstrate having previously worked on RC Frame / Concrete frame structures
Benefits of working for the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner