Senior Project Manager - RC Frame
London, City of London - Greater London
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – CONSTRUCTION – RC FRAME - GROUNDWORKS
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our management team for a Senior Project Manager.
You will ideally have 8+ years’ experience working for a reputable RC Frame contractor and be able to manage RC Frame and Groundwork projects from £20m +.
In return you will have the opportunity to be involved in projects with a heavy planning orientation from preconstruction stage to site set up, managing the projects to practical completion. You will work closely with management & site teams to trial out new innovative ways of working & find solutions to any technical problems that may arise.
This could be the career change you’ve been looking for.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Your role will include, but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Ensure on time delivery within budget forecasted costs.
- Ensure all works carried out comply with current H&S and environmental legislation.
- Prepare monthly internal performance review reports for Directors taking full responsibility for all operational and commercial elements of the particular contract.
- Ensure all client expectations are either met or exceeded.
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with the client.
- Take ownership of the Bid Proposal, strategy and complaints in order to meet project forecast deliverables and obligations.
- Lead timely project reviews with the project team.
- Oversee several construction projects across London
- Liaise within internal subsidiaries to ensure projects are completed within programme and budget
- Work closely with Recruitment team to manage labour budgets and site personnel
- Build strong relationships with internal and external staff
- Must have RC Framework & Groundworks experience within the residential & commercial sectors
- Construction Degree Qualified
- UK Experience
- SMSTS, 1st Aid & valid CSCS card
Benefits of working for the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office
- In-house barista
- Contemporary Lounge & Canteen area
- We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner