An exciting new opportunity for a Senior Planner to join our newly established team in Manchester; part of the wider JRL Group. You will have experience pulling together tender programmes to support bid proposals, live projects, and coordinate information from site and internal teams to produce a detailed programme on live sites.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress within the RC Frame sector, you will be given guidance, training and exposure to Group projects.
· Oversee the planning function, creating and managing project schedules at a detailed level.
· Prepare tender programmes to support bid proposals.
· Maintain and process information from different entities and coordinate in a controlled process.
· Work closely with senior management, project teams, design teams and sub-contractors to maintain accurate and up to date data for different stages of projects.
· Track and evaluate progress of live sites and the pre-construction phases.
· Apply agreed planning standards and ensure they are adopted and embedded across the programme.
· Good understanding of the construction industry and processes, from the design stage through to completion of the projects.
· Have a technical understanding and insight to identify cause and effects.
· Demonstrate the process of the information, coordination and presentation to others.
· Working autonomously and in a team environment.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and similar products to report and maintain schedules.
· Proficient or willingness to learn to use ASTA Powerproject.
· Preferably a construction related education (BSc/MSc).
Benefits of working for the JRL Group:
· Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
· Pension Scheme.
· An opportunity to work on some of the North’s most exciting Construction projects.
· A stimulating & dynamic environment.
· Dedicated Training & Development Department.
· Team bonding events.
· We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute.
· Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner.