SENIOR ENGINEERS – CONSTRUCTION – CONCRETE – RC FRAME – GROUNDWORKS – TOPCON
We have great opportunities within the business for Senior Engineers who have RC Framework and Groundwork experience.
We are looking for Senior Engineers to join our well-established site teams delivering RC Frame & Groundworks projects ranging in value up to £80m. A typical project will include groundworks, concrete cores, precast concrete & slipform.
As a Senior Engineer you will be expected to take ownership over the work you are carrying out, manage a team of Setting Out Engineers & to liaise with the management structure to find solutions to any technical problems that may arise.
It’s a great opportunity for someone who has aspirations to become a Project Manager in the near future.
Call recruitment on 07500 904763.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage setting out engineers
- Order concrete and rebar
- QA / Quality Control
- Compile quality control records
- Drawing interrogation and RFI’s (request for information)
- May have to support the PM & H&S teams to produce method statements
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials and plant
- Provide support to Project Manager with daily tasks
- Assist PM with temporary works
- Find solutions to any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- General site duties
- Must be prepared to set out if needed.
- Degree qualified
- Hold a valid CSCS card, 1st Aid & SMSTS
- Previous experience with an RC Framework and Groundworks contractor
- Ideally have aspirations of progressing into a Project Management role
- Be hungry for growth within the business
- Experience calling in rebar/steel
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
· Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
· Possible career growth for the right candidate
· An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
· A stimulating & dynamic environment
· Dedicated Training & Development Department
· Team bonding events
· We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
· Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner