Senior Engineer/ Construction Project Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineer / Construction Project Manager to join our Slipform division. This will suit an aspiring Senior Engineer who wants to take the step up, take on more responsibility, implement new ideas and grow into a Project Management role.
You will be offered guidance and training & will have the chance to grow your own team. You’ll work closely with other subsidiaries within the Group to ensure the project is delivered in line with the programme & within budget.
Previous experience within slipform or concrete frames is an advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage setting out engineers & chainmen
- Order concrete, steel & oversee the selection & requisition of materials and plant
- QA / Quality Control
- Oversee temporary works
- Find solutions to any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Oversee all aspects of on-site work, ensuring that it is following the construction programme, as well as being on budget and on time
- Develop, produce and adhere to health and safety documentation and project method statements
- General site duties
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner