Cv Recipient Cv Recipient
About JRL Group
Leading our fortunate growth is our RC Framework and Groundwork division, J Reddington Ltd, who have been providing the core to the Group for over two decades. We are an industry leading contractor and have recently won several new projects across Central London & Manchester ranging up to £100m.
It’s an exciting time for the business as we continue to expand presenting a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join our well-established team, the successful applicant will gain experience tendering on a mixture of commercial and residential projects including prestigious landmark schemes across London which will enhance their career prospects.
Career progression within the group is a real possibility.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the project in a highly detailed manner to schedule deliverables and accurately estimate costs
- Prepare and negotiate the terms of all project agreements and ensure all parties understand both the scope and limitations of the contract
- Obtain all project-related permits and licenses; ensure all safety and environmental requirements are met to an extremely high standard
- Oversee all aspects of on-site work, ensuring that it is following the construction programme, as well as being on budget and on time
- Develop, produce and adhere to health and safety documentation and project method statements.
- Project reporting, monitoring costs and highlighting exceptions.
You must have relevant RC Framework & Groundwork experience, valid SMSTS and CSCS card.
Benefits of working for the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office
- In-house barista
- Contemporary Lounge & Canteen area
- We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com