Project Manager - RC Frame
Manchester, Greater Manchester
PROJECT MANAGER – SENIOR ENGINEER – CONCRETE FRAME – CONSTRUCTION SITES - MANCHESTER – RC FRAME – GROUNDWORKS – JRL GROUP – J REDDINGTON
We have exciting opportunities for Project Managers within our RC Frame and Groundworks division. We will give you extensive experience on landmark schemes across Manchester, offer on-the-job training & more importantly the opportunity to develop your career.
These opportunities will suit Senior Engineers who feel they are ready to step up to a management role & are not being offered this chance with their current company, alternatively, an experienced RC Frame Project Manager who wants to join an established contractor and start preparing themselves for a step up to Senior PM or Contracts Manager.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the project in a highly detailed manner to schedule deliverables and accurately estimate costs
- Oversee and manage team of Engineers & labour on site
- Plan & programme using a four week look ahead
- Work closely with the Planners to ensure programme is up to date
- Prepare and delivery weekly progress reports
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the client
- Ensure all safety and environmental requirements are met to an extremely high standard
- Oversee all aspects of on-site work, ensuring that it is following the construction programme, as well as being on budget and on time
- Develop, produce and adhere to health and safety documentation and project method statements.
You must have relevant RC Framework & Groundwork experience, valid SMSTS and a CSCS card.
Benefits of working for the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner