Project Manager - RC Frame - J Reddington
London, City of London - Greater London
PROJECT MANAGER – CONCRETE FRAME – CONSTRUCTION SITES OVER LONDON – RC FRAME – GROUNDWORKS – JRL GROUP – J REDDINGTON
We have new concrete frame projects starting in Q3 2019 and YOU could be a part of our team. We are looking for ambitious PROJECT MANAGERS or SENIOR ENGINEERS who are hungry to gain experience on exciting RC Frame projects and progress their career.
We can offer you experience working for a reputable contractor, to work with a well-established team, a dedicated training team but more importantly a fast-paced, inspiring environment which will want to get you out of the bed in the morning.
Please call Emma Browne on 0208 327 4182 to find out more.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the project in a highly detailed manner to schedule deliverables and accurately estimate costs
- Prepare and negotiate the terms of all project agreements and ensure all parties understand both the scope and limitations of the contract
- Obtain all project-related permits and licenses; ensure all safety and environmental requirements are met to an extremely high standard
- Oversee all aspects of on-site work, ensuring that it is following the construction programme, as well as being on budget and on time
- Develop, produce and adhere to health and safety documentation and project method statements.
- Project reporting, monitoring costs and highlighting exceptions.
- Degree qualified
- Hold a valid CSCS card, 1st Aid & SMSTS
- Previous experience with an RC Framework and Groundworks contractor
- Be hungry for growth within the business
Benefits of working for the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner