London, City of London - Greater London
PROJECT MANAGER – CONCRETE FRAME – CONSTRUCTION SITES OVER LONDON – RC FRAME – GROUNDWORKS – JRL GROUP – J REDDINGTON
Monday morning & you’re dreading going back into work? Did you wish you could work for a forward thinking business who took pride in promoting their staff? Great, we are recruiting.
We have new concrete frame projects starting in Q3 2019 and YOU could be a part of our team. We are looking for an ambitious PROJECT MANAGERS or SENIOR ENGINEERS who are hungry to gain experience on exciting RC Frame projects and are keen to progress their career.
We can offer you experience working for a reputable contractor, to work with a well-established team, a dedicated learning & development team but more importantly a fast-paced, inspiring environment which will want to get you out of the bed in the morning.
We are holding interviews over the next two weeks, don’t miss your opportunity to meet us. You can call Emma from the recruitment team on 07500 904763 or apply directly today.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the project in a highly detailed manner to schedule deliverables and accurately estimate costs
- Prepare and negotiate the terms of all project agreements and ensure all parties understand both the scope and limitations of the contract
- Obtain all project-related permits and licenses; ensure all safety and environmental requirements are met to an extremely high standard
- Oversee all aspects of on-site work, ensuring that it is following the construction programme, as well as being on budget and on time
- Develop, produce and adhere to health and safety documentation and project method statements.
- Project reporting, monitoring costs and highlighting exceptions.
You must have relevant RC Framework & Groundwork experience, valid SMSTS and CSCS card.
Benefits of working for the JRL Group:
· Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
· Private healthcare
· Pension scheme
· Possible career growth for the right candidate
· An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
· A stimulating & dynamic environment
· Dedicated Training & Development Department
· Team bonding events
· We endeavour to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
· Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner