ESTIMATOR – RC FRAME – CONCRETE – GROUNDWORKS – JRL – J REDDINGTON – CONSTRUCTION – SITES – LONDON - MANCHESTER - BOREHAMWOOD
Do you want to work for the best RC Frame contractor in London?
We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Estimator to join our well established team in Head Office. Not only will you have the chance to work on landmark schemes up to £100m, you'll join a dynamic, established team who have a real 'work hard, play hard' attitude & the chance to work for a renowned contractor.
It's time to take your career to the next level.
Call Emma Browne - 07500904763 to arrange an interview over the next week.
Impressive projects to note:
- Royal Mint Gardens, Tower Bridge - a sub & super structure package over a DLR & Network Rail line in the heart of town.
- Lots Road, Chelsea - a £60m sub structure package
- Nine Elms, Vauxhall - a £65m RC Frame
What you can expect from us:
· On the job training
· Exceptional guidance from well-experienced Senior Estimators
· Experience tendering on a mixture of mixed-use and residential projects including landmark schemes
· An opportunity to enhance your career prospects
Role & Responsibilities:
· Appraising tender documents and preparing estimates as necessary
· Pricing of Bills of Quantities including build costs, preliminaries and fees
· Leading tender adjudication meetings
· Risk and value management of tenders. This includes spotting, taking advantage of and advising internal teams on potential risks and opportunities in a tender/project
· Investigate and price Value Engineering cost savings where applicable
· To attend client presentations and providing information to clients in a professional manner
· Being the point of contact with clients including raising & answering queries etc.
· Communicate effectively at all times with both clients and internal companies / departments
· Attend and takes notes of any meetings relevant to the project
· Ensuring accurate tracking of all tender documentation
· Researching and understanding current market prices for subcontractors and materials
· Preparing budget estimates and cost plans
· Measuring and pricing accurate complete cost plans
Benefits of working for the JRL Group:
· Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
· Pension Scheme
· Possible career growth for the right candidate
· An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
· A stimulating & dynamic environment
· Dedicated Training & Development Department
· Team bonding events
· Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office
· In-house barista
· Contemporary Lounge & Canteen area
· We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
· Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner