DOCUMENT CONTROLLER – CONSTRUCTION – ACONEX – MAIN CONTRACTING EXPERIENCE – SITE BASED – LONDON
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Document Controller in Vauxhall. You will be site based on an exciting £65m construction site in the heart of Vauxhall.
Ideally you will have Aconex experience from a main contracting background.
Interviewing now, please call the recruitment team on 020 8327 3845 to book in your interview slot.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ensure JRL drawing register is up to date and track revisions, this will include the following:
· Download /print off all drawing for site and office, ensure all drawings are correct and collated between site and office and to the correct revision.
· Ensure JRL submission drawings are in the correct location on Aconex and labelled according to Aconex Protocol
· Upload all TW drawings on the system to ensure we are covered and the clients TW department has a chance to comment if needed.
· Manage Workflows and Track Submittals
· Ensure that the correct people get the relevant correspondence within the workflows and ensure that answers are submitted in the allocated time
· Advise which the contract period for answers has been passed so we can advise the client that we are assuming in the lack of comment we are proceeding on a no comment basis
· Manage all CDP items of the contract and work flows
· Set up a weekly folder where revised drawings are inputted so commercial /construction can discuss the change and track the value of variations.
· Update all registers and keep current: RFI, Instruction, TW
Benefits of working for the JRL Group:
· Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
· Pension Scheme
· Possible career growth for the right candidate
· An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
· A stimulating & dynamic environment
· Dedicated Training & Development Department
· Team bonding events
· We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
· Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner