Are you a Senior Project Manager looking to take the step up? Or maybe you’re an experienced Contracts Manager who has reached their full potential in their current company? We are offering an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join our Senior Management team For J Reddington Ltd, an industry leading RC Framework & Groundworks contractor.
We have recently won new projects across London & are looking for a Contracts Manager whose hungry to implement new ideas & enjoys problems solving in a young, stimulating environment. You’ll be given ownership of several projects across London, reporting directly into the Operations Director.
There will be opportunity to get involved in projects with a heavy planning orientation from preconstruction stage to site set up, managing the projects to practical completion. You will work closely with the management & site teams to trial out new innovative ways of working & find solutions to any technical problems that may arise.
This could be the change in your career you’ve been looking for.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Your role will include, but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Ensure on time delivery within budget forecasted costs.
- Ensure all works carried out comply with current H&S and environmental legislation.
- Prepare monthly internal performance review reports for Directors taking full responsibility for all operational and commercial elements of the particular contract.
- Ensure all client expectations are either met or exceeded.
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with the client.
- Take ownership of the Bid Proposal, strategy and complaints in order to meet project forecast deliverables and obligations.
- Lead timely project reviews with the project team.
- Oversee several construction projects across London
- Liaise within internal subsidiaries to ensure projects are completed within programme and budget
- Work closely with Recruitment team to manage labour budgets and site personnel
- Build strong relationships with internal and external staff
- Must have RC Framework & Groundworks experience within the residential & commercial sectors
- Construction Degree Qualified
- UK Experience
- SMSTS, 1st Aid & valid CSCS card
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Pension Scheme
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office
- In-house barista
- Contemporary Lounge & Canteen area
- We endeavour to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner