J REDDINGTON - LONDON - CONSTRUCTION SITE MANAGER - RC FRAME
We are looking for an experienced Construction Site Manager to work on high rise RC Frame projects in London.
As a Construction Manager you will be expected to take ownership of the project as well as, manage the H&S/toolbox talks, oversee the site and manage a team of operatives. A typical project will range up to £35m in value and could consist of groundworks, concrete frame, slipform and either in-situ or pre cast concrete.
Previous experience with an RC Frame contractor would be an advantage.
The Site Manager is responsible for scheduling, co-ordinating and supervising the work of all site operatives, ensuring that all work is delivered safely on time and within budget along with managing equipment and materials required.
- Schedule, co-ordinate and supervise the daily activities of gangs/site operatives- Carry out and record site inspections- Ensure all works are carried out in line with approved method statements- Conduct and amend risk assessments and deliver toolbox talks/briefings- Share and pass on knowledge to teams- Ensure gangs/site operatives complete all required documentation- Track and document daily work productions- Co-ordinate delivery/pick up of materials as required
Qualifications & Desirable Criteria
- Valid CSCS card
- SSSTS 2 – 5 day
- 1st Aider
- An industry applicable qualification
- An excellent communicator
- Experience working on high rise RC frame projects
- Have previously worked for an RC Frame contractor