Construction Manager - RC Frame
J REDDINGTON - LONDON - CONSTRUCTION SITE MANAGER - RC FRAME
We are looking for an experienced Construction Site Manager to work on high rise RC Frame projects in London.
A typical project will range up to £35m in value and could consist of groundworks, concrete frame, slipform and either in-situ or pre cast concrete.
Previous experience with an RC Frame contractor would be an advantage.
Please contact recruitment on 020 8327 4182 for more information.
- The Site Manager is responsible for scheduling, co-ordinating and supervising the work of all siteoperatives, ensuring that all work is delivered safely on time and within budget along withmanaging equipment and materials required.
- Schedule, co-ordinate and supervise the daily activities of gangs/site operatives
- Carry out and record site inspections
- Ensure all works are carried out in line with approved method statements
- Conduct and amend risk assessments and deliver toolbox talks/briefings
- Share and pass on knowledge to teams
- Ensure gangs/site operatives complete all required documentation
- Track and document daily work productions
- Co-ordinate delivery/pick up of materials as required
Qualifications & Desirable Criteria
- Valid CSCS card
- SSSTS 2 – 5 day
- 1st Aider
- An industry applicable qualification
- An excellent communicator
- Experience working on high rise RC frame projects
- Have previously worked for an RC Frame contractor
- Man management skills