IMMEDIATE START – SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR – BOREHAMWOOD – CONSTRUCTION – HEAD OFFICE
As a result of continued growth, our ARK M&E division is looking to add to their team. We are looking for a bright & enthusiastic Administrator to join us here in Head Office. This role is to be based full time as an Administrator. We are looking for a resilient character who will embrace the hustle and bustle of a busy construction group. Successful candidates should have a wealth of experience within administration and a keen knowledge of software such as: Word, Excel & Outlook.
Role & Responsibilities:
· General administration for the Senior Team, (filing electronic and paper)
· Collecting from Site Teams key correspondence for distribution for management
· Diaries for the Senior Management team
· Arranging and chasing CVR monthly timetables, collecting project CVR’s in timely manner and arranging internal meetings
· Collecting from site teams the monthly project reports
· Minutes of meeting for Monthly management meeting
· Collating information for management reports to the board.
· Monitoring and recording holiday’s for all ARK personnel, liaising with payroll on this
· Monitoring and recording all sickness for ARK personnel, liaising with payroll on this
· Need ability for producing presentations for pre-construction and Internal and external meetings and conferences.
Benefits of working for the JRL Group:
· Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
· Pension Scheme
· Possible career growth for the right candidate
· An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
· A stimulating & dynamic environment
· Dedicated Training & Development Department
· Team bonding events
· Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner