The JRL Group is a dynamic & innovative, national construction group constructed of 14+ divisions across civils, build and the built environment allowing us to offer a full turnkey service under one roof and are ever expanding.
ARK M&E are placed within the JRL Group. A highly successful, dynamic and innovative construction group headquartered in North London who have grown from a company specialising in sub and superstructure packages to a business being able to offer a full turnkey service across several divisions and are ever expanding.
Role & Responsibilities:
This description reflects the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the group/department may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time. Job role requires, but is not limited to the following;
· Detailing and assisting the Building Services Engineers with the daily design work.
· Producing accurate 2D and 3D drawings using company standard Revit /CAD processes and procedures.
· Able to carry out a wide range of tasks in support of technical staff and be capable of undertaking BIM duties unsupervised.
· Assisting the BIM Manager with any other duties as necessary.
· Review project files for compliance with Standards/protocols
· Implement best practice procedures
· Coordinating drawing production in line with project requirements and in conjunction with other discipline.
· Able to meet tight deadlines and able to work alone or with a team
· Good working knowledge of any CAD Package ideally AutoCAD / Revit
· 2 years of experience of using Autodesk Revit MEP at least.
· M&E background and a sound knowledge of services coordination.
· This position will suit someone looking to continue their career within the Building Services industry.
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
· Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
· Pension Scheme
· Possible career growth for the right candidate
· An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
· A stimulating & dynamic environment
· Dedicated Training & Development Department
· Team bonding events
· Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office
· In-house barista
· Contemporary Lounge & Canteen area
· We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
· Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.