M&E Project Manager
Due to growth and an increase in workload, a M&E Project Manager is required to join our existing ARK M&E team.
The Project management role is for a £10 million pound M&E residential development in London. The development consists of a mix of social and private housing with local leisure and amenity buildings.
The role will consist of managing from pre-construction of procurement, delivery, commission and handover for all M&E services.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Experience in full project lifecycles, being capable of reading and preparing drawings, writing schedules of work, liaising with consultants, overseeing design issues on site, providing technical advice for all mechanical and electrical matters, issuing RAMS and general Project Management duties.
- A good working knowledge of mechanical and electrical building services systems.
- Driving Licence
- Experience and technical knowledge in a range of HVAC systems.
- Experience and technical knowledge in electrical HV and LV infrastructure.
- Desirable commercial industry experience and knowledge of sector with experience of delivering multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good understanding of technical drawings, schematics and specifications.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Qualifications, Experience & Key Skills :
- M&E project management
- Managing of sub-contractors
- Managing of site mangers & subordinates
- Commission & handover
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Pension Scheme
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Team bonding events
- We endeavour to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner