ARK M&E, part of the JRL Group, are currently recruitingrecruiting a Planner to work on the M&E package on a residential project.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record working on fit out projects within the
mechanical and electrical environment.
We are holding interviews now. Please apply today to book your interview slot.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Must have experience of Planning a Multi-Million Pound High-End Residential fit out
· Must come from an M&E Background & ideally an Engineering background
· Good understanding of the construction industry and processes, from the design stage through to completion of the projects.
· Ability of managing multiple projects and one time at differing stages
· Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
· Experience with working in construction industry tight/ diverse programming environments.
· Proficient in the use of ASTA, MS Project, Primavera and Microsoft Office and similar products to create and maintain schedules.
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
· Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
· Pension Scheme
· Possible career growth for the right candidate
· An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
· A stimulating & dynamic environment
· Dedicated Training & Development Department
· Team bonding events
· Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office
· In-house barista
· Contemporary Lounge & Canteen area
· We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
· Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner